Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Quick note on Rahm Emanuel

Today has been rife with coverage on White House Chief of Staff Rahm Emanuel's degree of influence in the Oval Office. See this, this, this, this, this and this (from a week ago). No real comment on this at the moment, but after seeing all of these articles and the accompanying pictures of Emanuel, one thing stuck out in my mind: Boy, does he look like Vincent Curatola, the actor that plays Johnny Sack on The Sopranos. Photo evidence:



 
 
 



















And hey, they even share similar anecdotes:
Phil Leotardo: Jesus Christ...that's like forty grand. You gotta be fuckin' kiddin' me, John.
Johnny Sack: Am I smilin'? 
Johnny Sack: You either deliver that prick to my door, or I will rain a shitstorm down on you and your family like you have never fucking seen.
Johnny Sack: You know somethin' Ralph, not only are you a thief, you're a lying fucking prick. I should've let Tony chop your head off a year ago.
Rahm Emanuel: [You liberal activists are] fucking retarded.
I rest my case. Rahm Emanuel = Johnny Sack.

No comments:

Post a Comment